Thursday, September 28, 2006

season premiere

this evening marks the beginning of season 3 of the L word on showcase here in canada. we are très excited.

the only thing that is kind of crappy about it all is that the episodes air at 10pm on thursdays. i am quite sad that we will miss part of each episode because of our prenatal classes, which start next week. you see, the classes last from 7 to 9:30, and take place about 30 to 40 minutes north of our place. therefore, for the next 5 weeks, we are very likely to catch only the end of each episode.

however, we are getting a digital cable box soon, which provides time shifting on canadian channels. i wonder if that includes showcase...

1 comment:

kidletsmum said...

Oh, I so miss the L Word!!! I'll have to catch up on DVD when I'm back in Canuckada.
Thank you a million times over for the baby legs! They are brilliant! Imo wore them for her party today and got so many compliments. I sense an addiction coming on... I am going to get this kiddo many, many more pairs I think!!!