Saturday, February 03, 2007

ddddddddddddddddddddd` ftm gjjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cngggggggggggggggggggggk ci .

today's title is brought to you by signal himself! he apparently really enjoys the typing. and the title appears to be baby for "odds and ends."

last night deranged squirrel came over for dinner and napping through tv. while she was here, we broke out this cute little bonnet and had the baby model it! now, a little background is perhaps in order. i was born in 1976. my dad has a brother who is about 5 or so years younger than my dad. this brother, my uncle h, has a daughter who is about m's age (i.e. three or so years younger than i am). apparently, when my cousin c was born, my parents sent some of my baby clothes to uncle h and aunt d for use with c. so, when signal was born, my aunt and uncle sent a package with fun things for the baby (and there is a thank you note coming - i promise - really!). and in this package they included some of these baby things of mine that my cousin had used. so without further ado, here is signal in his mama's blue baby bonnet (hand-crocheted, it appears).

this morning, while on his playmat, signal noticed his mirror for the first time. i mean, we have been showing him himself in the mirror since he was born, but there was never any spark of recognition that he was even seeing anything. but this morning! well, this morning he just went to town and talked to that other baby in the mirror for 10 minutes straight!

and, as the final course in this dog's breakfast, thanks to false prophet for leading me to this particular quiz. i am proud to say that i did beat him!

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

3 comments:

False Prophet said...

I'm still wondering which question I got wrong. Probably one of those Old Testament questions--we didn't dwell on it much in Catholic school.

MadJenny said...

So how cute is Signal with his sticky out blue bits at the side of that hat? Too cute. I'm glad to see that you're indoctrinating him to the computer lifestyle early. Way to go.

I can't believe you got perfect on that test. That's crazy. My score was somewhat lower. I'll have to get out my old testament.

kidletsmum said...

Signal is so stinkin' cute in that hat!!! Bet you were too ;)