Thursday, February 01, 2007

my first meme!

thanks to mamamilkers over at weezie doo and icey, too! for this one, and to the kidlet's mum over at progress of the kidlet for bringing it to my attention.

here it is:

that's the top of my left foot. this is my first and only (so far) tattoo. i got it the day after "joan of arc" - the little 15-minute show we did in the montreal fringe festival in 2002 - closed. the design is a reduction from the oku cooperative theatre project logo, which was designed by my lovely friend (who is now an attorney and not a tattoo designer, oddly enough). it was done by someone whose name i don't remember at adrenaline in montreal. i want to get more tattoos. i will eventually. but not now. later. when i have more money!

3 comments:

mamamilkers said...

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Popping in from Mamamilkers' - that one is cool! Mine are theatre inspired, but I am not crazy enough about them to post them on my blog, chicken that I am.

kidletsmum said...

I totally forgot that you had a tattoo!!! I was looking at mamamilker's blog comments, and couldn't understand why your little picture was there... Me and my bad memory!!!
I love it, by the way!