Thursday, March 22, 2007

they all rolled over...

even signal!

our big boy rolled over from his tummy to his back several times yesterday, and a couple of times this morning. hooray for reaching new milestones! of course, signal would choose to start rolling over the day after my return to work, just so i couldn't witness it.


so far, no signs of rolling from his back to his front yet. which is a good thing, in our opinion. it means we can still put him down on the couch and pop into the kitchen without fear of him immediately winding up of the floor. bet that won't last long, though.

4 comments:

MadJenny said...

what an advanced boy! I can't wait to see him in action!

tAnYeTTa said...

hi from crazy hip blog mamas :)

milestones are soooo much fun. have a great time.

Alex Elliot said...

That's so exciting! My baby looked like he was ready to crawl today (he moved forward and then collapsed)and I have to say I'm just not ready for that. I like being able to put him somewhere and knowing that he'll stay there and not get into anything!

kidletsmum said...

roll, baby roll..