Saturday, April 21, 2007

omg!

Hi all! I wanted to put up a quick post to let everyone know that yesterday, at the age of 19 weeks 1 day (about 4.5 months) Signal got his first tooth! His lower left front tooth is now all the way through the gum. Hooray!

This makes me both sad and happy. I'm sad that he seems to be growing up so fast. He is now wearing 12-18 month pants and 6-12 or 12-18 months shirts. Signal is a big, tall boy. He is working on sitting up independently, and is a very good supported sitter. He likes to drink from his Gerber sippy cup or from a water bottle. All in all, not much of a little baby any more. And that makes me long for a tiny baby again.

I am happy that he is not the teething demon spawn any more though. Much less fussing during the day, no need for Motrin, and instead of waking up three times a night, he is only waking up once. And that makes me a much better parent to him. It is fun not being so sleep deprived!

I apologize that that there are no photos of said tooth. I tried to take some this morning, but with Ru at work it was a little difficult to try and pry Signal's mouth open while brandishing the camera. We'll try to take some pictures this evening and get them up ASAP.

No comments: