Thursday, May 31, 2007

anniversary

Today, Ru and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Yes, you read that right. The 4th! Heavens how time flies flies flies.

Our wedding was so fun. I remember it like it was yesterday. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome, the weather was great, and we were surrounded by our friends and family. Who could ask for more?

I am even more in love with Ru now than I was then. She's great wife, a wonderful mom, and a true friend. I'm supremely lucky to have her.

Happy Anniversary to us!

6 comments:

C i n d y said...

Happy Anniversary! What a happy family you three make!

Julia said...

Wow! Was it really already four years ago? How time flies. Congratulations to both of you. Also, I'm loving the recent pictures of signal, but I'm having trouble coming up with more intelligent comments than "He's so cute!"

omaopa said...

Yes, time and life do fly by. Love the little one and each other and stay happy!!!

Azura said...

Aww! What a sweet post :)

Happy (slightly belated) Anniversary!

False Prophet said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Remember, it's all downhill once the kids come. Kidding! :-) Have a great day!

Alex Elliot said...

Happy Anniversary!