Tuesday, May 15, 2007

snuggles

Signal has recently discovered the joy of snuggling with a stuffed animal when he is going to sleep. It is absolutely adorable, and I just had to put up some photos for everyone to see.

Here he is all ready for bed with his monkey Chai, given to him by Aunt D.

And here is Signal having an afternoon nap with a brown bear that he received as a gift from his friend C.

I slept with my bunny Bungie every night from the time I was 6 until, well, until college really. And I still have him, although he now resides in Signal's room. I hope that Signal finds a best stuffed friend to share his bed with when he gets a little older! Stuffed friends are the best when you've had a rough day.

4 comments:

pussreboots said...

Awwwww. So adorable!

For my oldest, his snuggle buddies are a pair of owls. For my youngest, it's a pair of purple elephants.

omaopa said...

Beautiful pictures!! We'll venture that when "Bungie" starts to 'talk' with Signal he'll become his special friend also!!

BlogWhore said...

melting my heart.

happy mothers' day!

kidletsmum said...

Snuggly buddies are the best. The Kidlet has latched onto Mumble (the penguin from Happy Feet) as her buddy. I love it!