Thursday, July 05, 2007

NANs

Just a quick note to let everyone know not to expect any blog posts over the weekend. We will be away part of the time at the 2007 North American Irish Dance Championships.

My cousin S is going to be competing in his first major. Woo hoo! He'll be in Boys Under 16 on Saturday. We can't wait to cheer him on. He's the first dancer from my home town to participate in an international competition, and we couldn't be prouder. Go S!

We'll try to take some photos over the weekend, but in the meantime here's a bit of a blast from the past. Oh yes, ladies and gentleman, that's me!

I know that it's not the best quality picture, but that's me in my solo dress, circa 2002 (I think.) Don't you just love it? And that's without the curly wig. Oh, the things we do for our chosen art.

No comments: