Thursday, August 30, 2007

now and then

It's hard to believe, but Signal is 40 weeks old today. It's just so crazy. How is this possible???

40 weeks then.

Quite frankly, it feels like he has been around on the outside a whole lot longer than I was pregnant. Which is saying something. Because after 41 weeks, 3 days of being pregnant, I was pretty sure that I had been pregnant FOREVER. I mean really. Would you look at that belly??

40 weeks now.

But I wasn't. And he is here, and he's awesome. I've gone from belly kicks, rib pain, and sleepless nights to kisses, snuggles and sleepless nights. So the sleeplessness hasn't changed. But so much else has.

2 comments:

omaopa said...

truly awesome - both before and after!!

Carroll said...

lovin' that stretchmark free belly! wish i was so lucky....