Tuesday, September 25, 2007

channeling spencer

In the past week, Signal has discovered our back door. And in true baby fashion, he crawls over to it constantly and seems to want out.

It's a relatively safe adventure, all things considered, so I let him play near and at the door. Luckily our back door looks out over the back yard. There are very, very rarely people back there. If there were, I'm guessing that they might think that we are keeping poor Signal prisoner, the way he bangs on the window and bobs up and down. But we aren't. We swear!

Signal squats down to inspect the doorstep.


Looking back all innocent. Riiiiight.


Now if he starts saying "Help me! Help me!" over and over, we might have a problem.

2 comments:

kidletsmum said...

Dang but he's cute! Doors are so much fun! We have balcony doors covered in toddler fingerprints to attest to the joy that a door offers young'uns of all ages!

pussreboots said...

Signal reminds me of my son when he was that age. Cute photos!