Friday, September 07, 2007

look right

See the counter over on the right there? The one that says that as of today, September 7th, there are only 3 months 'till Signal's 1st birthday???

Eeeeeeek.

I do not like thinking that he is growing up so fast. It makes me sad. Sad sad sad. What happened to the little baby we brought home from the hospital?


Oh, there he is. Peering at me over the arm of the couch. I guess that's okay too. But really, it's hard to take the time to enjoy Signal each and every day. There's so much going on, and to me it seems like a whirlwind of eating and naptime and playing with blocks. Not a whole lot of quiet cuddle time, which I really miss. Good thing we keep the blog.

2 comments:

pussreboots said...

Awwww. He will still want to cuddle as he gets older. :)

Alex Elliot said...

It does go by fast! We just had a kids birthday party today for my son's 4th birthday. Where did the time go?