Monday, October 15, 2007

carhartts are a boy's best friend

Here are a few really, really cute pictures (if I do say so myself) of Signal today in his Carhartt overalls. I got the camera out because the overalls are quite snug now, and I think that this might be the last time he fits into them. And we don't have a bigger pair for him to wear next. We may have to hit up his cousins to see what size Carhartts they have kicking around and whether or not they're using them at the moment. Oh the joys of a boy who grows like a weed!

Our cutie.


Standing unsupported!


Sultry buddy.


Oh woe is me...


On another note, I am now completely mesmerized by Signal's eye colour. It seems to have changed a bit in the past few weeks, getting a touch greener. I think it is as close to a 50/50 mix of my and D's eye colour as you could get. It will be interesting to see if they stay the way they are now or if they continue down the path to greenish hazel.

1 comment:

kidletsmum said...

I just love Carhartt's on little ones! How cute!