Saturday, October 27, 2007

goofy

Hi all. Sorry about the spotty posting recently. Signal cut two more teeth this week (bringing his total to 8!) and our sleep has been either blissful or absolute hell.

He is also going through a little phase where only Mama (Ru) will do, leaving me with a tantruming, overtired baby on the evenings that she is working and not here to put him to sleep. It's been wearing me a bit thin. I keep thinking to myself that we must have made the wrong decision, thinking that maybe it would have been better for Ru to stay home. But of course, on an intellectual level, I know that if I was the one going to work every day, Signal would likely be having tantrums over the fact that I was not around. Oh, the joys of separation anxiety. And the anxiety that comes with being a stay-at-home mom.

Good thing the boy is so darn cute. Here are a few pictures of his silly face to tide you over until I get a bit more of my brain function back.

Pout.


Purse.


Smirk.

1 comment:

pussreboots said...

My daughter just finished a round of teething going from eight to sixteen teeth. When she was teething she was a mommy only girl too.