Monday, February 11, 2008

m's meal plan, february 11 through 17

Our sincere apologies for the lack of posting since Thursday. With Signal getting over his illness, we just did a lot of bumming around. The good news is that Signal did not get sick all weekend, his appetite seems to be returning, and he is in good spirits. This week is looking up!

With Signal being sick and me being queasy from cleaning up after him, I have to say that our meal plan last week did not go as well as the week before. We resorted to delivery twice, as I just couldn't be bothered to chop and cook. Since that is still less than we would have ordered out before, I can't complain too much, but I'm still feeling a bit down about it. I did manage to make some good meals last week though, and am making good use of our produce. To make sure that nothing goes bad before we use it, the meals that I didn't make from last week's plan have just been popped into the beginning of this week's.

Monday - Tacos in a pan
Tuesday - Slow cooker whole chicken with roasted root veggies
Wednesday - Curried lentils with naan
Thursday - Pasta and meatballs with garlic bread
Friday - Beef fajitas
Saturday - Slow cooker beef chili
Sunday - Delivery something-or-other (we're having a party!)

Let's hope everyone stays healthy and we're able to stick to the plan.

No comments: