Thursday, February 28, 2008

a sneak peek

A fellow dancer from my home town, S, posted this fun video on YouTube. For those of you who are planning to attend the Shannon Irish Show, here's a little preview of one of the dances from this year's show, minus the dresses and make-up and lights, of course. I hope to see some of you there. It's sure to be a great show. Heck, I'm singing in it. How could it be bad?



The boy? He's my cousin S. He's going to the World Championships at the end of March. He'd better bring me back a t-shirt. In all my years of dancing I never made it that far. But I did give him lots of private lessons, so perhaps I had a tiny bit of a hand in his success.

1 comment:

kidletsmum said...

Congrats to S!!! What an achievement! My great-niece is also going to the World's. I wish we could be there to cheer them on!

(Can you believe I am old enough to have a great-niece???)