Thursday, March 27, 2008

so cold

I apologize for the lack of posting this week. It's cold. It's grey. Our apartment is rather chilly. It's supposed to snow. Add all of those things together with the fact that Signal hasn't been sleeping very well, and it hasn't put me in much of a mood to snap pictures or post to the blog.

I would like to take a moment to shout out to my cousin S who was dancing at the 2008 World Irish Dancing Championships today.

Photo © 2008 An Coimisiun le Rinci Gaelacha

That's him all the way over on the left, with the turquoise tie and pocket square. I don't know how he placed in the competition yet, but I'm sure he did just fabulous for his first time at Worlds. I wish I was there with him! Perhaps if he qualifies next year I'll be able to tag along. Great work S! We're super proud of you.

No comments: