Tuesday, April 08, 2008

must moisturize

This afternoon while looking for his Klean Kanteen, Signal discovered something else in the side pocket of my backpack. Watching him with this particular item made me realize how much he really notices what we do. And how much he idolizes his Mama. Woe to the one (me) who tried to separate Signal and his lip balm!





He couldn't figure out how to get the cap off, and I have to say that I am thankful for that. Because the boy spent a good half hour "applying" his lip balm to all areas of his face and neck. My goodness he's a character.

4 comments:

ru said...

i didn't realize that anyone had ever seen me putting the lip balm on my chin! drat!

omaopa said...

Don't try to kid yourself - we've all noticed that nose and chin thing!!

Carroll said...

Ben loves chapstick too...he calls it his "lipskip"...

kidletsmum said...

The Kidlet is a 'yipbawm' lover too.