Friday, May 09, 2008

fruits basket

This evening after supper, when Ru was cutting up some apple pieces for Signal to have for dessert, he ended up grabbing the whole fruit. Much hilarity ensued. He squeezed the apple. He sniffed the apple. He licked, and yes, he even ate the apple. I had a great time shooting pictures and video throughout the whole thing. He was being soooo cute and funny, and he was actually holding still for once! Here are some highlights.







As Ru said tonight, every time she think she can't possibly love Signal any more, he goes and does something like this. And her heart gets a little bit bigger. Mine does too. We love our little boy!

3 comments:

Crafty Red Fox said...

Hey I just want to say that I really enjoy your blog. We have a 4.5 month old boy and it's cool to get a little preview of life to come!

omaopa said...

too cute! too cute!! tell signal I loved his apple eating! can't wait to see you guys.

kidletsmum said...

Very cute. The Kidlet is still a cute apple-eater. I think it's a cuteness that lingers.

I just want to cuddle those sweet cheeks of his!!!