Tuesday, June 17, 2008

monsters roar!

A few weeks ago I was lucky to snag a custom spot with Monster Fluff Studio. With the custom spot, I was able to choose exactly which of their products I wanted, and pick my own colour combinations and embroidery. Ru and I had a lot of fun going through the many pages and pages of designs and making a decision. For Signal, we chose to get an embroidered t-shirt and matching embroidered fleece shorts. The shorts act as a cover for his cloth diapers and are nice and breathable - perfect for summer! He can of course wear them over disposables too.

The set arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. The fit is great, the colours are even more fun in person, and it's just plain cute! Here's Signal modeling his set this afternoon.




You can't see it in the pictures, but there are also three small monster faces embroidered along the left cuff of the shorts, tying the two pieces together even more. With pieces this nice, who wouldn't want them some Monster Fluff?

We also chose a gift for J & J's baby, who is now here. Welcome baby B! We have not given them their item yet, so I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting it on the blog. We'll try to get some action shots of B in it when we meet him for the first time, and I'll post those. I can't wait to see B rock out his Monster Fluff stuff too!

No comments: