Monday, June 02, 2008

what a difference a year makes

On Friday night, Ru, Signal and I attended a walking club even organized by Ru's work. It's a chance for everyone to get together and get active outside of work. Since I used to work for the same organization as Ru does and I know most of her coworkers, it's also a nice time for me to be able to catch up with them.

Despite the weather being cool and breezy, we had a lot of fun on our walk. We saw snails along the path, and Signal got to touch them and get up close with them. The leaves were all green and new. All in all, we had a great time and can't wait to do it again. The walking club is set to be a biweekly event, so we won't have to wait too long.

Our good friend J from over at mad tales snapped some picture of us all out on our walk. It seems that she found one awfully familiar, and rooted through her older pictures to find what she was looking for. J then worked some photo magic, and e-mailed us this compilation picture.


My goodness how Signal has grown! Got to love our Ergo carrier though. Just as useful with a 30 pound toddler as it was with our 20 pound 5 month old. Thanks J for that little trip down memory lane!

4 comments:

mamamilkers said...

Oh that is so neat! Keep snapping pics in the Ergo until he's a teenager! lol

ru said...

my new glasses are cool! and my arms are WAY less fat now than they were last year.

omaopa said...

You're right Ru - obviously the daily lifting of 30 lbs (and more to come) will certainly do wonders at toning the arms!! Another reason for me to spend more time with my Siggie!!

MadJenny said...

You're welcome!

I couldn't believe when I realized I'd taken the exact same picture twice.