Thursday, September 25, 2008

reading duo

Ack, it's been a while again. Sorry about that. My mom's in town and although we haven't been really doing anything in particular, I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down and blog either. But here I am, trying to sneak a post in during naptime. Mostly for my dad, who stayed home and is dying for pictures of my mom and the boy, I am sure.

Yesterday afternoon Signal pulled his little wooden chair up next to his Oma's chair and started reading, just like her. They were too cute, the pair of them. My mom with a copy of Canadian Living and Signal with a copy of Peek-a-moo.




Both were happily entertained for a while, and then it was onto something else. Probably Signal exclaiming; "Pl-ay Oma! Play tower! Sit on floor!" Poor Mom.

Be on the lookout for another reading-related post tomorrow, in which Signal undertakes the task of reading every single mini Winnie the Pooh book we have to his poor Oma, who can barely contain her laughter.

No comments: