Wednesday, October 08, 2008

a picture is worth 1000 words

You're absolutely right. I haven't updated the blog in what seems like forever. And I'm sorry about that. I swear I have a good reason. And Signal would like to take this opportunity to tell you what that reason is.



Okay, the lentil (which is what we have dubbed the unborn one) could make his or her debut at the end of April. Signal was 10 days late, however, so I'm guessing it's more likely that we'll have a very early May 2009 baby. Provided of course that all goes smoothly from here on out.

We're excited. We're exhausted. We happy, but also nervous and a little apprehensive. We hope everything goes okay and that Signal will be a great big brother come spring. And of course, we'll be sure to blog about it all along the way!

8 comments:

C i n d y said...

Congratulations!!!!

My name is Andy. said...

Congratulations!!!!

kidletsmum said...

Awesome shirt. I'm so glad it arrived.

And some more congratulations to you!

Carlyle said...

Mel/RU/EZ--GREAT PICTURE!!! Really eager to see you next month!!

We love you each VERY MUCH!!

Dad/Jay

False Prophet said...

Congratulations all of you! That's fantastic!

omaopa said...

Congrats to all!! Glad to see the shirt finally arrived. We know Ez will make a great big brother - after all, he'll take the lead from you both! And we know that he will be able to 'read' to the new arrival!!!

Had a great time last week. Take care. Love.

MadJenny said...

Woohoo!
Congratulations!

Julia said...

Wow, that's great news! I don't check in for a few days, and look what I miss. Congratulations!!!