Saturday, December 13, 2008

outtakes

We're not sending out that many Christmas cards this year. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel that we just don't have the time or energy to send cards to everyone that we should. Only a very small list of people will be getting cards from us this year; I do hope that those of you who don't get a card can forgive us. We're sorry. Maybe next year.

We did, however, want to send a picture of Signal in those cards that we are sending out. He's just so darn cute and growing so much that we wanted people to see how different he is from those pictures we sent out just two short Christmases ago. We didn't do professional portraits this year. I just popped Signal up on his high chair in front of the tree and snapped away.

Here are some outtakes from our little session. They're all funny. And sweet. And very, very good representations of our little monkey. I didn't include the picture that we're actually sending out in this post because I want it to be a surprise, but rest assured that it's in the same vein.





Happy silly holidays!

5 comments:

kidletsmum said...

Oh man, is he ever cute! Great outtakes. What a great looking boy.

Azura said...

I love the second one :D

ru said...

i would like to add that the few we did send out were like getting punched in the gut once we got them to the post office. gah!!

Julia said...

I like the first picture, myself. I also wanted to tell you that some gifts are on their way to Canada right now. (Actually, they're somewhere at the airport in Frankfurt, not going to start travelling to Toronto for another two hours or so, but you get the idea.) I apologize in advance for a particularly annoying gift from Japan...

M said...

If you like the first picture then you'll like the one in your card, Julia! And an annoying gift, you say... should be interesting! ;)