Monday, March 23, 2009

m's meal plan, march 23 through 29

It's been a while since I posted a meal plan, but I'm still at it! I've been trying out a lot of new recipes lately, and most have been very successful. I really do love cooking great food for family and friends. It's fun to play chef!

Monday - Mrs. Kelly's pork chops, cheesy potatoes and green peas
Tuesday - Hamburger and lentil soup with garlic bread
Wednesday - Michael Smith's potato bacon cheddar tart with a salad (for J's birthday)
Thursday - Chicken korma with green beans and basmati
Friday - Salmon with maple-glazed carrots and couscous
Saturday - Takeout of some sort
Sunday - Spaghetti with Italian sausage meatballs

I am particularly looking forward to Wednesday. Bacon potato and cheddar tart for supper with cake for dessert? Decadence!

No comments: