Tuesday, March 31, 2009

m's meal plan, march 30 through april 5

Alrighty! Here's this week's meal plan. Ru decided that as her celebratory dinner for her first day of her new contract, she'd like me to make chicken pot pie. I haven't made one in ages and ages, so I had too look up a recipe that wouldn't be too difficult to complete with a toddler under foot. Hopefully I chose well! I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Monday - Ground beef enchilitos and sliced cucumber
Tuesday - A's grandmother's spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday - Easy chicken pot pie and green salad
Thursday - Pork stir-fry with peanut sauce
Friday - Fast food at the One of a Kind Show
Saturday - Three kinds of soup (an Empty Bowls meal)
Sunday - Pot roast with mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli and cauliflower

Nothing too too labour intensive this week, which is great. Got to love simplicity sometimes!

No comments: