Tuesday, April 28, 2009

m's meal plan, april 27 through may (!) 3

With the weather getting better and better, I've noticed a switch in my meal planning. I'm trying to incorporate more items on the grill, since we were blessed with a BBQ with the new house. I'm also trying to do more vegetarian meals. It's hard to balance healthy foods and good variety with stuff I know Signal will eat, but for the most part we're pretty lucky. The only thing he seems even remotely picky about is stir-fry, but even then I still make it. I just have to accept that he likely won't eat much for supper if that's what's on the plate.

Monday - Chicken kebabs, rice, grilled mixed veggies
Tuesday - Samosas, dal, naan bread
Wednesday - Steak, roasted cauliflower, ginger snow peas
Thursday - Pizza night!
Friday - Tacos
Saturday - Pasta primavera, garlic bread
Sunday - Indian-spiced chicken burgers, sweet potato fries

Dal isn't much of a "spring-ish" food, but it's raining today and so seemed fitting. Hopefully all of this weeks meals with be a hit with everyone.

No comments: