Saturday, April 25, 2009

more signs of spring

I know that it's not yet May and we could absolutely still be hit with snow around these parts, but I do dare say that I finally feel like spring weather might really be here to stay. There has been rain. There have been wildly fluctuating temperatures. And there have been days warm enough for shorts! Sounds like spring in southern Ontario to me!

Yesterday we decked E out in a new-to-us outfit from Once Upon a Child and enjoyed the warmth. Went outside a bit. Walked in the wagon. Opened the windows. Used the BBQ. It was a lot of fun, and definitely has me looking forward to more consistently warm weather. Not having to deck a toddler out in winter gear every time we have to leave the house? Priceless!

Mexx shirt and Gymboree shorts for a total of $9.

Quenching his thirst with cool water.

Reading one of his new favorites, Rhyming Dust Bunnies.

What rhymes with cat? Hat!

Ewww, kisses.


I hope that wherever you are, you too are enjoying some nice warm weather. Or at least warmer weather.


1 comment:

omaopa said...

Great pictures - making me lonesome!! If Signal doesn't like the kisses - wait to see him suffer when Oma & Opa get hold of him!!We are having great weather here in Qc also - I actually came in because it was too hot (OK you didn't hear me say that!) Looking forward to seeing you all.